Sunday, June 19, 2016

Leaving on a Jet Plane

6/19/16

Today was our last day to explore Cusco and Peru, the morning started around 9:30, as we had to check out at 10 sharp. Breakfast, pictures, and plans were done quickly as we all had 4 hours till we had to leave for the airport. Keeping up with my usually goal to eat some of the weirdest things, I wanted to gather enough people to buy some Cuy (guinea pig) before we left. In the end we got a group of 14 people, and two vegetarians, to split two plates at the Inka Grill each a whopping 67 soles, definitely the most expensive lunch we have had while here. I half to say it has the texture of chicken and the way it was served to us, in cubes, made it pretty boney. Would I try it again, probably, would I try it again there, probably not.


Our last fleeting hours many of us took another run around the San Pedro market for some last minute gifts before we embarked on our 24-hour travel back to Boston.

No comments:

Post a Comment